Just follow a few small operations, you have Vietnam Visa from United States

If you want to have Vietnam Visa from United States, you just follow a few small operations



Easy if you are arriving to Hanoi or HCMC. I wrote to the following company via email, filled in their online form, along with my credit card information and authoorzations to and within a few hours received this email back (in part):

"Thanks for choosing vietnamvs.com"
* This is confirmation from us to show that you are successful to apply visa to Vietnam. We will send you the visa letter in 24 hours to 48 hours from now via email
* Please print out the pre-approved letter as we will send you by email & 2 pieces of your picture 4x6cm for boarding the airplane and pick up your visa at Vietnam airports when you arrive. You will see “Landing Visa” sign and please come to Landing Visa Counter for pick up your visa.
* Pay in cash for the stamp fee for collecting your visa 
* Please double check for making sure your information is correctly as in your passport. Any change after approved will be charged."
I printed out the email that they sent me the next day, with a red approval stamp on it, and used it to show the airline that I had a pre-approved visa. Then when I arrived in Hanoi I showed it to the immigration officers and I paid the additional fees and that was that!

Refer in here:
  • Vietnam Visa from Canada
  • Vietnam visa from Australia
  • Vietnam Visa from United Kingdom
  • Đăng nhận xét