Using services Vietnam Visa from German

Below is a customer feedback when using services Vietnam Visa from German 

Using services Vietnam Visa from German

I have travelled to Vietnam several times and really love the country. I have always used visa on arrival and it works excellent if you travel by air. It is cheaper (at least in my country Norway) than going the local embassy and getting your visa there. And you don't have the hassle with sending in your passport. You just bring the approval letter you get when you travel and show it at the visa landing counter at the airport in Vietnam and the get your visa there.
I have used 3 different online agencies and they all have worked really well. It took about 1-2 days getting the approval letter. Search for visa on arrival to Vietnam on any search engine and you will find many agencies that can do this for you.

The last time I travelled to Vietnam (in december 2011 and stayed 5 weeks) I had to wait about an hour at the airport in Ho chi minh before I finally got the Visa. Was a very long queue of people waiting. But earlier this has been a very quick experience, just about 10 minutes.

One thing that has always bugged me about this service though is that the approval letter you get isn't private but shows all the others who have applied for a visa on arrival the same day. So a lot of strangers will have information about you like name, passport number and birth date. I would recommend using an agency having the option of a private visa for your order only. I used this the last time and that did feel more secure even though I had to pay a little more for it.

If you wish to use our services, or contact us to get advice

Đăng nhận xét